Fiona Reece Public Relations -What We Do
What we do best …
We offer a depth of knowledge & experience to clients either as their retained agency or for ad hoc projects, always with an absolute focus on measurable business results.
Here’s a taster of what keeps us busy:
- Integrated campaigns – today it’s all about integrating earned and owned media opportunities within one central campaign – for example our work with boutique hotel specialist i-escape.com demonstrates this directly, always combining promotions, social media activity and editorial pitches in a timely manner
- Hotel launches – we have a proven track record in launching hotels and venues at home and aboard, including the UK’s first ‘rammed earth’ ballroom at Elmore Court, the opening of Bristol’s first boutique townhouse hotel (Number 38 Clifton) as well as properties as diverse as a Goan guesthouse in India (Vivenda dos Palhacos) and a reclaimed finca on the Costa de la luz (Casa la Siesta)
- Events – we offer smooth and professional management, from getting the right media to a rugby lunch (for Lions Rugby Travel), to creative ways of celebrating a milestone anniversary (25th anniversary of the ICEHOTEL), to securing the most influential movers and shakers to attend the opening event of a new hotel.
- Media relations – we live and breathe our media contacts and ensure we meet with new and existing contacts on a regular basis developing exclusive story angles, talking through feature ideas and how we can best collaborate. For example, recently through our connections with Kate Humble’s Humble by Nature, we introduced the project’s wild food forager to the Mail on Sunday resulting in a main feature
- Media training – we ensure our clients are fully prepared and give them best advice on how to get the most from any media interview
- Social media – audits, strategy development, as well as total content management
- Copy writing and content creation – from industry presentations, website campaign pages to speech writing and content creation for social media channels
- Personal PR – we work for one of the Sunday Times top 100 Rich List – managing their personal PR and media exposure with sensitively
- PR for SEO – more and more of our work focuses on achieving valuable links on influential websites for our clients. Not only does this assist SEO, but it delivers useful ROI tracking. We suggest creative ways to achieve this sharing clients’ expertise and assets with media partners.
- Crisis Management – we offer experienced and insightful crisis support 24/7, when you need it the most. We have a proven track record in this area and have worked for hotel brands (Accor Hotels), tour operators, airlines (Air New Zealand), airports (Bristol Airport) and pub retail groups (Scottish and Newcastle) on many tricky situations, managing their crisis response and giving counsel on reputation management
- Influencer Planning – we have a strong track record recruiting and working with ambassadors. For example we secured TV presenters Dan Snow and Ben Fogle and former England Rugby player, Phil Vickery for campaigns on behalf of Tourism New Zealand.